Birch Bungalow Peaceful Modern Oasis in the Heart of Sedona
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
- MAIN BEDROOM: Queen bed with plush supportive mattress, silky tencel sheets, fluffy comforter and pillows, room darkening roman shades
- LIVING ROOM/ADDITIONAL BEDROOM: Double twin trundle beds with comfortable mattresses, fluffy comforters and pillows, ultrasoft combed cotton sheets
- BATHROOM: Tub/shower combo with great water pressure, organic fibrosoft towels, extra storage, and hair dryer. Shampoo, conditioner and soaps provided.
- KITCHEN: Stocked with stainless steel state-of-the-art appliances, all the essentials and much more to prepare your favorite meals and drinks. You find quality pots and pans, baking dishes, storage containers, sharp knives, citrus juicer, blender and other gadgets you don’t need but want to have, French press, Nespresso machine with milk frother and coffee pods….pretty much most anything to make your stay wonderful.
- DINING: Seating for four at the gorgeous indoor as well as outdoor wood dining tables as well as three at the breakfast bar island. Fabric napkins are available if you’re feeling fancy.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Our high-speed internet is ready for you and all your devices in case you need to get some work done during your stay. We have a SmartTV loaded with all the many streaming apps. We also have some kids and adult board games for a break from screen time.
- PATIO & BACKYARD: One of our favorite things about this property (and there are many) is the zen outdoor lounge space. With tons of lounge options, hammock chairs, yoga mats/blocks, dining with propane BBQ grill, and fire pit with seating for six. Bonus: we have lots of yoga mats and blocks to meditate or get your downward dog on. We also have a laundry room off the patio available for you to use because how nice is it to come home from a trip with clean clothes? Little secret: we planted a sweet honeycrisp apple tree in the backyard so check back for fresh apples.
- FRONT HOUSE: In the future the three-bedroom, two-bathroom front house will also be rentable however for now we are waiting on permits and we’ll commence construction in late August 2022, but don’t worry NO noisy construction whatsoever will be done during your stay. We plan everything around our guests.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
No rates found.
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.